Terms and Conditions
All correspondence on any issue must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
SHEEP SKEEN & WOOL USED
- As we use sheep skin and wool, by its very nature is contains variances and imperfections in both texture, colour and appearance.
- These are NOT flaws or faults (and are NOT the basis for a return) but only serve to enhance the unique look and add to the character of your Slaapstad slipper.
- Your items will only be sent when payment is made in full.
- Your information provided to us is safe. Since we use PayFast as an online payment gateway, we do not have access to your credit card details. Payfast is quick and safe, but we use them as a 3rd party. Simply follow the steps and it will be a quick and easy process. Visit the PayFast site for more information.
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY:
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Is R90.00 (Nineteen Rand) for order done in South Africa.
- Orders to other countries outside South Africa will be on client cost and responsibility to arrange, the 5 to 7 working days delivery do not apply to outside South Africa order.
- Slaapstad is an eCommerce shop. We deliver our products through courier companies
- Our delivery time for slippers in stock from order placed, is 5 to 7 working days.
- A Waybill Number/Tracking details will be emailed to you, once product left our offices.
- Stock availability representations on this website are accurate as of our last known stock level at our shop.
- Should we NOT have your slippers in stock, you will be informed within 48 hours. Your order request can take up to 5 weeks.
- If you are not happy with the timeframe in this case you are welcome to cancel and request a refund.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly for orders outside South Africa.
COMMUNICATIONS AND FEEDBACK:
Should there be any delay longer then our 5 to 7 working days’ time frame or issues relating to the delivery of your order in which case you are welcome to cancel and request a refund.
We, unfortunately don’t do any refunds, we ONLY do exchanges.
You have 7 days to contact us on email@example.com to exchange your slippers from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- your item must be in the original packaging.
- The required size needs to be within 1 size smaller or larger than the originally ordered pair of Slaapstad slippers, in the same colour.
As soon as we receive and inspect your slippers and it not damaged or in an unworn condition we will start with the exchange process. NO refunds/exchanges will be given to worn slippers.
There is a lead time of 3 to 5 weeks on your exchange, should your required slippers not in stock.
- Company reserves the right to withhold the dispatch of exchange slippers if it deems fit.
- No exchanges will be processed for shoes that show any measure of wear whatsoever.
- Exchanges are not done on any sale or Third purchase.
SHIPPING ON EXCHANGES:
You will be responsible for paying a R150 handling fee which is a contribution to the logistics involved in arranging collection of your original slippers and dispatch of your exchange back to you. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
You will be invoiced separately for the exchange handling fee.
We’ll arrange a pickup for the item once R150 handling fee has been paid and proof of payment send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your order number on invoice as payment reference.
If you have any questions on our exchange policy, please contact email@example.com with your order number.
Slaapstad may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.