Terms and Conditions
- Slaapstad takes customer service seriously and as such each case shall be handled individually.
- All correspondence on any issue must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your slippers don’t fit, please contact us on email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of your order.
- We, unfortunately don’t do any refunds, we ONLY do exchanges.
- The required size needs to be within 1 size smaller or larger than the originally ordered pair of Slaapstad slippers, in the same colour.
- All exchanges carry a R150 handling fee which is a contribution to the logistics involved in arranging collection of your original slippers and dispatch of your exchange back to you.
- You will be invoiced separately for the exchange handling fee.
- We’ll arrange a pickup for the item once R150 handling fee has been paid and proof of payment send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your account number on invoice as payment reference.
- As soon as we receive and inspect your slippers and it not damaged or in an unworn condition we will start with the exchange process.
- There is a lead time of 3 to 5 weeks on your exchange, should your required slippers not in stock.
- Free delivery on purchase more than R700 is only valid for ONE pickup & delivery; Slaapstad charges a fee of R150 for any exchanges & deliveries.
- Exchanges are not done on any sale or Third purchase.
- Company reserves the right to withhold the dispatch of exchange slippers if it deems fit.
- No exchanges will be processed for shoes that show any measure of wear whatsoever.
- SHEEP SKEEN & WOOL USED: As we use sheep skin and wool, by its very nature is contains variances and imperfections in both texture, colour and appearance. These are NOT flaws or faults (and are NOT the basis for a return) but only serve to enhance the unique look and add to the character of your Slaapstad slipper.
- ORDERING: Should we NOT have your slippers in stock and it can take up to 5 weeks. You will be informed in 48 hours if there will be a delay in your delivery.
- PAYMENT: Your items will only be sent when payment is made in full.
- FREE DELIVERY: Is only valid for orders above R700 in South Africa. Additional courier cost above the automated shipping fee of R90 will be manually invoiced for orders to other countries outside South Africa.
- SHIPPING: Slaapstad is an eCommerce shop. We deliver our products through courier companies or Postnet to our customers.
- TRACKING NUMBER: A Waybill Number/Tracking details will be emailed to you, once product left our offices.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND FEEDBACK: Should there be any delay longer then our 10 working days time frame or issues relating to the delivery of your order in which case you are welcome to cancel and request a refund.
- EXCHANGES: A handling fee of R150 will be charged on all exchanges. We will arrange for the collection and dispatch thereof, provided they are in the same condition they are received in. NO refunds/exchanges will be given to worn slippers.