Frequently Asked Questions
Which Slipper sizes will fit me?
All slippers are unisex and sizes are shown on each individual slipper. Please make sure that you select the correct size as slipper size is given in centimeters.
Have a look at the steps below to find out what size slipper will fit:
- Sit or stand with your foot on a blank piece of paper.
- Trace the outline of your foot on the paper.
- Measure the length of your foot from the back of your heel to the longest point of your toes (it might not be your big toe)
- If you trace both feet and one of your feet is slightly bigger, choose the larger measurement.
- The best thing to do is to measure your foot using our handy sizing chart.
*We advise to order a size down for our Cosy Slippers as the slippers loosen and soften with wear, so a pair that feels snug initially, will loosen and become comfortable over time. If you wear your slippers with thick socks then order true to size.
How to buy the slippers I want?
- Have a look around our Shop section and choose the Slippers you want to purchase and click on the ORDER NOW Button.
- Choose your colour & size.
- Choose your quantity.
- Click on “Add to cart” button to add the item to your shopping cart.
- If you want to purchase more than one item, head back to Shop.
- Once you’re finished adding your slippers to your Cart, click on the ‘Checkout’ button to continue to the checkout.
- On the checkout page, complete all the details for us to deliver your Slippers
- When done, click on PLACE ORDER button.
- When you’ve completed the payment, you’ll see a message that says: “Thank you. Your order has been received delivery will take up to 5 to 7 working days.“
When can I expect my order?
- Our delivery time for slippers in stock is 5 to 7 working days.
- When your slippers are done, we will package and send them with a courier company, which will be delivered to the provided address.
- We will send you a tracking number by e-mail to track your order and see when you can expect delivery.
Is Paying online for my Slippers Safe?
Your information provided to us is safe. Since we use PayFast as an online payment gateway, we do not have access to your credit card details.
Payfast is quick and safe, but we use them as a 3rd party. Simply follow the steps and it will be a quick and easy process.
Visit the PayFast site for more information.
What areas do you deliver?
- We deliver to most areas in South Africa. If you think we are not in our delivery area, please contact us at email@example.com for delivery options.
- Items will be delivered via courier.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday during business hours.
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries concerning this.
What will be the shipping fee?
Shipping cost for your Slaapstad Slippers to the provided shipping address will be R90.00 (Ninety Rand).
Availability of products
Stock availability representations on this website are accurate as of our last known stock levels.
If, for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or put your order on backorder as agreed with you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
Should there be any delay longer than our 5 to 7 working days time frame or issues relating to the delivery of your order in which case you are welcome to cancel and request a refund.
How do I change my delivery details?
If you need to change a delivery address, please contact email@example.com with your order number no later than 3 hours after order placed.
What is your Exchange Policy?
We, unfortunately don’t do any refunds, we ONLY do exchanges.
You have 7 days to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to exchange your slippers from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- The required size needs to be within 1 size smaller or larger than the originally ordered pair of Slaapstad slippers, in the same colour.
As soon as we receive and inspect your slippers and it not damaged or in an unworn condition, we will start with the exchange process. NO refunds/exchanges will be given to worn slippers.
There is a lead time of 3 to 5 weeks on your exchange, should your required slippers not in stock.
- Company reserves the right to withhold the dispatch of exchange slippers if it deems fit.
- No exchanges will be processed for shoes that show any measure of wear whatsoever.
- Exchanges are not done on any sale or Third purchase.
Shipping on Exchanges
You will be responsible for paying a R150 handling fee which is a contribution to the logistics involved in arranging collection of your original slippers and dispatch of your exchange back to you. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
You will be invoiced separately for the exchange handling fee.
We’ll arrange a pickup for the item once R150 handling fee has been paid and proof of payment send to email@example.com. Please use your order number on invoice as payment reference.
If you have any questions on our exchange policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Can Slaapstad slippers be washed and if so how?
We do not advise you to machine wash any of our slippers, however we have tested Slaapstad slippers to be washed on a delicate wash and they were fine.
Can you wear any of your slippers outdoors?
We advise not to wear our slippers outdoors. However if you need to go to the shops (providing there is no rain) that should be fine.