Slaapstad Sizing Chart
Have a look at the steps below to find out what size slipper will fit:
1. Sit or stand with your foot on a blank piece of paper.
2. Trace the outline of your foot on the paper.
3. Measure the length of your foot from the back of your heel to the longest point of your toes (it might not be your big toe).
4. If you trace both feet and one of your feet is slightly bigger, choose the larger measurement.
5. The best thing to do is to measure you foot and have a look at the sizing chart below.
|22 CM||Size 3|
|23 CM||Size 4|
|24 CM||Size 5|
|25 CM||Size 6|
|26 CM||Size 7|
|27 CM||Size 8|
|28 CM||Size 9|
|29 CM||Size 10|
|30 CM||Size 11|
|31 CM||Size 12|
|Outer Sole measurements in CM||Slaapstad Size|
|16 / 6.5||6|
|17 / 7||7|
|17.5 / 7.5||8|
|18 / 8||9|
|20 / 10||10|
|21 / 10||11|
|22 / 10.5||12|
*Kids Slippers size 6 to 9 do not have a rubber sole, but a soft leather sole.
We advise to order a size down for our Adult Cosy Slippers as the slippers loosen and soften with wear, so a pair that feels snug initially, will loosen and become comfortable over time. If you wear your slippers with thick socks then order true to size.